#108-NAPOLI PIZZERIA(9.0)



4760 W Sahara Ave # 11
Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702) 252-7050
Open Daily 11am-11pm
Located in the Sahara Pavilion Shopping Center @ W Sahara Ave & Decatur

minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip!

The dining are is small but very cozy & inviting

12 wings HOT!!! $6.99 16" inch Pepperoni-NY Style $7.99

2nd LOCATION:
1650 W Warm Springs

Henderson, NV 89014

702-456-2050

Warm Springs and Arroyo Grande

Check their MENU




24 pages of Yummies-$5.99 All-you-can-eat Cheese or Pepperoni Slices for LUNCH

Lots of $5.99 LUNCH Specials

IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD WE WENT BACK THE NEXT NIGHT FOR A DOUBLE-PEPPERONI!!!

9.0 / 10


100 % Authentic Italian!! Terrific Service, Super friendly & Helpful. Very extensive menu with tons of very affordable options. HOME of the 30" Giant Pizza. Small eat-in area but very clean & Welcoming. The wings are large & meaty cooked perfectly & OH so HOT!!! If you order them HOT be ready they are HOT!!! They have teriyaki style and many other choices. The pizza is the BEST NY style we've had here in Las Vegas and at a great price. Thin & slightly crispy with REAL cheese, well seasoned sauce and REAL pepperoni, not that HORMEL stuff. As soon as we finished we wanted another one. I highly recommend Napoli and we will be regulars.

MEATBALL & MUSHROOMS ($10.23)

Napoli Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I have a strong affinity for eating pizza as my every day meal at noon when I get off work, I don't want to get any fatter but I feel I can't help it, I want pizza every single day.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog