HOT BEEF SUNDAE


EVER SINCE I FIRST SAW THIS OVER AT "FAST FOOD NEWS" AND THEN AT JOY OF DESSERTS I WAS HOPING TO FIND ONE OF THESE AT ONE OF THE FESTIVALS WE ATTENDED OVER THE WEEKEND. SINCE I SEE THEY NOW HAVE THEM AT THE IOWA STATE FAIR. NO LUCK HERE SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK I'VE GOT EVERYTHING HERE I'M GONNA HAVE TO MAKE A FEW FOR DINNER. HERE'S THE RECIPE..

Ingredients:
1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated fully-cooked beef tips with gravy
1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated mashed potatoes

Toppings:
Shredded Cheddar cheese, dairy sour cream, cherry or grape tomatoes
Instructions:
1. Heat beef tips with gravy according to package directions. Heat mashed potatoes according to package directions.

2. Using ice cream scoop, place 2 scoops (about 1/3 cup each) mashed potatoes in each of 4 individual sundae cups or serving bowls. Divide beef tips evenly over potatoes in each dish. Sprinkle with cheese and top with dollop of sour cream, as desired. Place 1 tomato in center of each serving for “cherry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog