#130-POLARIS STREET CAFE(6.5)


Polaris Street Cafe on Urbanspoon


FARMERS CONNECTION

THREE EGGS SCRAMBLED WITH CRUMBLED SAUSAGE, GREEN PEPPERS AND ONIONS. ALL TOPPED WITH COUNTRY GRAVY AND CHEDDAR CHEESE. SERVED WITH 2 OF EVERYTHING-HOT CAKES, BACON STRIPS AND SAUSAGE LINKS. $7

Great menu-breakfast lunch and dinner. VERY cheap & they deliver. I have eaten here on dozens of occassions delivery but today was the first time I ever went to the place to eat.

Polaris is kind of an obscure street so I really had no idea where it was I kinda found myself at a deadend and it was sitting there in an old gas sttion kinda strange really.

The place was packed for the lunch hour with construction workers from the area. There was plenty of seating with a few boothes, all with checker vinyl tableclothes & TV's throughout the place.

It was very busy but they had my meal ready very quickly. I ordered breakfast-the farmers connection-3 scrambled eggs with diced sausage,pepper & onion coverd in sausage gravy & cheddar cheese with 2 pancakes & 2 sausage links & 2 bacon strips. It was way too much food but it was hot, crispy & tasty.

The service was very fasy & friendly and the food was exceptional for a cafe I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog