#132-CHOPSTIX EXPRESS-(0.5)

Chopstix Express‎
2625 S Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas, NV‎
(702) 876-8881‎
1 review - Write a review
"DO NOT EAT AT THIS PLACE!! Chopstix Express is the worst chinese food I ..."

BEEF & BROCCOLI W/RICE & A VEGETABLE EGG ROLL

Chopstix Express‎ on Urbanspoon

WAR WONTON SOUP-LOOK AT THAT SHRIMP!!!!

FRIED WONTONS

What a mistake.soooooo disappointing. I decided to go inside to order & it looks like these people are actually living here. The kids wee running around , their bicycles parked in the corner, the TV blaring something on Cartoon Network and the people in the kitchen just laughing and playing around. I ordered the Beef & Broccoli combo, fried won tons and wor won ton soup. It came pretty quickly but once I got it home and tore into it it was just plain awful, the egg roll tasted like it was made of spoiled cabbage, the beef was thin & slimy very rubbery and I never even tried the broccoli or rice. The Wor Won ton soup was hot but everything was overcooked, the shrimp were tough & rubbery, the pork was missing, and the won tons were not cooked all the way too. The only thing good here was the sweet & sour sauce I dipped my fried won tons into. I would not go back here, Chinese fast-food should not be this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog