#141-TACO BELL (3.0)

6110 W Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 364-4646
1 review - Write a review
FULLY LOADED NACHOS-NO SOUR CREAM $4Taco Bell‎ on Urbanspoon


3 LAYER NACHOS-DOLLAR MENU
MEXIMELT, DOUBLE BEEF CHEESY BURRITO, 2 BIG TASTE TACOS
CHALUPA,TOSTADA & FRESCO CRUNCHY TACO
It's been awhiles since we last came to this location because they were always screwing up our orders. But being that we were babysitting and not in the mood to cook-fast-food became the obvious choice for lunch. Since we had previous issues with missing items or incorrect orders we decided to go in an order. The only special thing I asked was NO SOUR CREAM on the Fully Loaded Nachos, BUT do you think that would get right. 1st I didn't even get the Nachos, and when I did mention it they came out with a huge glob of Sour Cream just staring me in the face. I like so many others am completely reluctant to complain about food and have it redone or sent back in fear of it being defiled or spit on-Who hasn't watched "Waiting..."? So I just scooped off the SC myself and fed the hungry monsters. The food was all there but it is so disgusting with meat substance they call beef and all the DAMN beans on everything. Who the hell eats Nachos with beans-I always thought it was chips and cheese maybe add some onions,tomatoes and cilantro. All the damn beans make the chips all soggy. Why is it that the taco salad shell is so light & crispy-the best one I've eaten-but they don't use it for their tacos,etc.? I will say it was rather inexpensive $20 for 4 people but it was not Mexican food by any means. I'm not even sure what they meat like substance is they use but it is surely not any kind of beef I've ever made. This location is the same as any other-it's just Taco Bell in general that sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog