#144-SATAY MALAYSIAN GRILLE(3.5)

Satay Malaysian Grille on Urbanspoon

BBQ PORK W/A SALAD & 2 LUMPIA

JASMINE WHITE RICE

I know I really busted balls with this place the first go round but hell I'm a paying customer and I expect a little decency. So 1st go round I just left & never ate so to be fair I ordered for take-out some pork & rice with some little egg roll/taquitos Im not quite sure what they were other than overdone. The meat was pretty decent-real tender and looked good but not any flavor and the dipping stuff was kinda orange marmalade stuff. The rice was really dry and just flavorless which i huess most rice is but i like some soy or sweet n sour with mine. It cost me $9.50 and I was still hungry after eating this. Not good Not bad just plain and a little pricy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog