BEST-PHEROMONE REVIEW

(males wash their hair with urine changing their hair to orange to attract females)

OK-Two months ago I received an email asking if I would like to do a review for a company that specializes in Pheromones for sexual attraction and I thought what the heck, I've been with the same woman for 9 years why not see if I can do something to grab her attention. So yes I did offer to do a review and in turn I would get to keep the sample. When it arrived it came in a small discreet envelope and the "perfume" bootle was a 2inch clear glass cylinder with roll on applicator.


My first use was before a trip to the Job Connect Workforce office where I knew I'd be running across a number of people and I could measure their response. 1st the contents of the bottle have a distinct URINE color, the stuff is very oily/greasy and has an odd but not overpowering smell. Against my better judgement I left it on and took my test to the streets.
I sat in the lobby near 2 women so I could gage its effects and all I got was one of them relocating to another seat-far far away from me. It didnt seem to have any special effect or anything, maybe it requires and extreme amount of liquor to activate its active ingredients.

My 2nd attempt took place at a Market Research Focus Group session I was participating in I would be able to measure some response in close quarters for a set time. While waiting in the lobby I sat near 2 woman & a man and in less than 5 minutes they had all relocated to other seats as if my odor was offensive. I was unconfortable with the response so I went to the restroom and washed off the "Pheromones".
My 3rd & Final attempt I asked 4 men to try the sample themselves and see how it worked in an 8 hour day at the office. All 4 contacted me early in the day to let me know it was super oily and that they had washed it off because it was bad.
So in my honest opinion I think this product is a complete waste of money it had no positive effects as advertised/reviewed, the stuff was really greasy/oily and looked vulgar like urine, roll-on applications are no longer in use-I see all the others come in spray-on.

After this I went & bought some "Cool Water" for women and guess what a man wearing women's perfume actually attracts women? Imagine that!?!

I want to thank "best pheromones" for letting me review their product and I'm sorry I had a less than stellar response. Thanks for sending me the email reminder to inspire me to write this review as I was gonna do what my mother always told me "If you aint got nothing good to say...then don't say anything at all"

THE REMINDER I RECEIVED:

"Reviews must be written in 1 week after receiving the product. Yours has been pending for almost 2 months.
Please send us the link to the review so that we can approve it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog