HOME MADE TENDERLOINS

FLOUR,BREAD CRUMBS,EGG,OIL & BEEF TENDERLOIN PLUS ADD PICKLES,ONION & MUSTARD TO A BUNMAKE SPECIAL FRIED BEEF TENDERLOIN APPETIZERS W/PICKLE ,ONION & MUSTARD
AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS

A BEEF TENDERLOIN FLATTENED IN PLASTIC WRAP

SEASONED PANKO CRUMBS TO TOP THE TENDERLOIN AFTER A FLOUR THEN EGG DIP

BREADED TENDERLOIN READY TO BE FRIED



FRIED A DARK GOLDEN BROWN-CRISPY BUT VERY JUICY INSIDE

BEST ON A BUN WITH LOTS OF SLICED ONION, DILL PICKLE CHIPS AND YELLOW MUSTARD.

BEEF OR PORK

BOTH CRISPY FRIED GOODNESS

DOESN'T THAT JUST LOOK TASTY?

Anybody who knows me knows how much I love a good deep fried anything, especially tenderloin. So when I was out shopping I decided it was time to get a pork tenderloin and give it a try at home. I still haven't been able to locate one in Las Vegas so why not let my wife do it. WOW oh WOW!! I was able to pick up 1 Lb of Beef Tenderloin too so we tried those first and I couldn't wait to even get it on a bun so I started breaking it into pieces adding pickles,onion & mustard to each bite like an appetizer and boy was it gooooooooood! With all the snow yesterday it reminded me of home back in Iowa and today I was again reminded with this simple but delicious recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog