#151-GRAND CAFE @ PALACE STATION

Grand Cafe on Urbanspoon
1/2 lb Monterey Burger w/fried $7.99

1/4 hamburger w/fries $5.99

I went here on New Year's Eve because in years past the always hand out cake & champagne so I figured I'd place a few bets or the football games and get some cake but I guess I showed up too early because there was no sign of free booze flowing at this place.

I did however swipe my players card for some promotion they were having and was given a $20 food certificate and $20 slot play. So I went and lost my free slot money quickly and then I decided against my better judgement & previous experience to give the cafe another chance to redeeem themselves.

This time it was $20 I wanted to spend so I thought I would keep it simple. 2 hamburgers & fries. NO COKE-Just Pepsi-1 point.Well it took quite awhile for the food to come out & the service was dismal but nothing tops the burgers.

No kidding I have had 10x better @ AM/PM. They actually had the consistency & taste of a Hungry Man TV Dinner burger with the whole fake charbroil flavoring to boot.Thank goodness I didn't have to pay for this one.

This is one that will be better coming out than going in."

1 comment:

  1. A bad burger is just so disappointing....it's not that hard! Good thing it was free.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog