#170-LONGHORN BBQ


Longhorn BBQ on Urbanspoon


2nd stop on the tour-Longhorn BBQ
I just saw an article in the LVRJ on this place and they said it was real smoked bbq so I thought why not give it a go. I had tried to make it here once before but it closes early at 8 pm and I was too late.
This time I was plenty earlt 5pm and I ordered up the 4 Rib combo with 2 cheesy garlice biscuits.
Incredible BBQ-smoked with hickory & apple wood the place has smoke in the air and an enormous high-tech smoker front & center in the kitchen.
The ribs were pretty good and size and fairly meaty but they were smoked perfectly and the meat fell off the bone.
The sauce was way too sweet for me but the biscuits were so damn good I wished I had ordered alot more as soon as they were gone.
True Texas BBQ-they have brisket,pork, link,turkey,ham,and chicken plus all the traditional sides.
They will smoke your turkey or ham for less than $3/Lb.
I will be back to this place for the dinosaur ribs-1 Lb per bone beef ribs and some beef brisket.
Large family meals -failry reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog