#235-OMELET HOUSE

Omelet House on Urbanspoon


pumpkin nut bread
pork chili verde omelette w/potato fires & bacon WOW!
This place has benn voted Best Breakfast in Las Vegas 10 times!! For 10 years now I've been driving by 2 of their 3 locations on a weekly basis. Sunday I decided enough is enough and I pulled in.
Boy am I glad I did. What a homey little diner. Very friendly staff-only a 5 minute wait for a table. REMARKABLE! We were seated in a booth-the decor was Route 66 themed and the menu was all DINER. Over 30 omelettes and lots of great choices. They claim to have the Best Beef hash anywhere so I will have to take that challenge next time.
I was tempted to tried the pumpkin nut bread and a pork chili verde omellete with some bacon strips. My son had pancakes,eggs and bacon.
Service was very fast & our waiter was friendly. The pork was nice & tender, the chili just the wight heat and the eggs very fluffy. The potatos are sliced and crisped-very nice and the pumpkin bread was just like mama used to make.
I'm glad I stopped in and I'm up for the Hash next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog