BEST CAMCORDER 4 YouTUBE VIDEOS?


POLAROID i1037-$99

8.1 MP Underwater Camcorder

Sanyo XACTI UNDERWATER Camcorder

FLIP Mino HD


What kinda of Camera do you use to make Videos? I've noticed Youtubers are starting to go predominantly with the FLIP Mino HD and NOW they are doing Commercial spot for the Sanyo XACTI. an Underwater Digital Camcorder.
Of course the YouTube videos are entertaining BUT the camera is $299!! So being the cheap bastard I am I decided to try the Knock-off edition from Vivitar for $99.
It was JUST that -A Knock-OFF. I couldn't even get the battery to charge and it wouldn't wotk when it was plugged into the USB. It didn't make it a day and I had to return it.
I checked the Sanyo XACTi out it was real sweet a lot more features than the Vivitar but it was alittle out of my price range at $299.
NEXT the FLIP is a real sweet camera starting at $99 upto $199. It's easy to use and shoots great video.
I went with the 10MP Polaroid i1037 because it was on 50% off at $44.50!! Plus it has alot of great features,shoots great quality video and is so much smaller for covert filming!!
What have you used? What is your favorite? Do you have any recommendations? Let us know Leave a COMMENT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog