#333-JIMMY JOHNS @jimmyjohns


Jimmy John's on Urbanspoon


#14-Bootlegger Club
Roast Beef,Turkey Breast,American Cheese,Lettuce,Tomato & mayo on Wheat!
After driving by this place for years i finally decided to stop in and give it a try. I had always been hesitant because anytime you see "Gourmet" in the name it means overpriced!!
The second I entered I was greet by 1/2 dozen employees eagerly awaiting my order.
Jimmy Johns ONLY serves COLD Deli sandwiches-17 different ones that is. 2 kindsof bread and NO pizzas,phillys or anything like that.
I ordered a Roast Beef & Turkey sandwich on wheat $7!
It was a great lunchmeat sandwich with fresh veggies NOT frozen like Subway!! It was a good sandwich but nothing to write home about or go out of my way for again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog