WILL WORK FOR FOOD...



Want to reach more people? Want to get the word OUT? I can Help!!!

With more & more people using their cell phones and the internet to search for dining options while visiting Las Vegas.

Websites like @Yelp and @Urbanspoon are becoming valuable resources for local businesses to become involved and have a presence on to get in touch with their customers.
YELP.com (ALEXA RANKING #67 in US)
Urbanspoon.com (ALEXA RANKING #968 in US)

As a Las Vegas Foodie I try to find great places to eat in Las Vegas to share with my readers that they aren't gonna find in their travel brochures or the Strip magazines.
My goal is to help local restaurants reach the millions of visitors who come to Las Vegas each year by becoming more involved with these sites and talking to their customers.
Leave a comment on this BLOG, Send me an Email @ off.the.strip.dining@gmail.com or tweet me at @offthestrip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog