#335-Omelets and more...50's style diner


The Omelet House on Urbanspoon


Country Scramble with Spuds $3.99
2 Egg Breakfast with Bacon & Eggs $3.99
I know I've reviewed this place before because I've been here DOZENS of times!! One of my favorite breakfast spots.
From the outside it doesn't look like much and inside it's a pink diner with a few boothes,mostly tables a lunch counter and a soda/shake stand.
SEAT YOURSELF-is the greeting when you walk through the door, theres always a newspaper and the menus are at the table so service is fast & friendly.
They offer a number of breakfast specials plus 37+ different omelets and a lunch menu as well.
I've tried something NEW nearly every time in and I've never been disappointed. Give it a try, you'll like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog