CABO WABO® CANTINA - NOW OPEN!! @MiracleMileLV @phVegas

Owner Legendary Red Rocker @Sammy_Hagar

Cabo Wabo Cantina Restaurant on Urbanspoon
the MENU
With a Grand Opening including a LIVE performance by @Sammy_Hagar and his NEW bandmates from @Chickenfoot this outdoor eatery on the STRIP side of Planet Hollywood is sure to be a popular spot among tourists and locals alike.
They serve a Mexican themed menu and of course Cabo Wabo Tequila. I haven't checked it out 1st hand but it was packed when I took these pictures and the menu was reasonably priced for a strip location.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Soon I will come to Las Vegas on my every year vacation of fun. I thought I ate already in every possible place, but this place I missed somehow. Last time I got wonderful trip, hope this year it will be even better:)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog